Monday 19 November 2012

What do you get if you blend Lilac with Purple?

Answer: Teal.

Come on the Teals!

 I had been loving the "Lilac Lovelies" on my first CRAFTfest and have quite enjoyed the last few weeks sitting in the Pretty Purps Team - led wonderfully by Gill but it seems Purple is not where I was destined to be. Come on the TEALS!!! I'm stepping up to the mark as a temporary facilitator for the Tealies at CRAFTfest and I'll be introducing all the stalls on the blog. I've just four days to get the introductions done so I'm getting it under way now.

 First up: Lorraine Dowdle has been the long-running leader for the Teals. I believe the team have long been used to her prompt replies and organisation skills. They will soon adjust!!!! As one of the dedicated Team Leaders so often they forget to promote their own work due to the sense of responsibility of promoting others. Lola has been one of those at fault at almost every CRAFTfest and has decided to put things right and place some focus on her own jewellery so long neglected. BOY DID SHE MAKE THE RIGHT MOVE! Just look at these.
Find more photos like this on Creative Connections


Whilst we are on the theme of Jewellery let me also introduce Jellybean Jewellery Hi, my name is Abi from Jellybean Jewellery. I love to make fun, colourful jewellery from lots of different materials such as polymer clay, glass beads, felt, safety pins, and buttons. I am always trying out something new so you will see a wide variety of jewellery from necklaces, bracelets and earrings to keyrings/bagcharms and hair combs. I am always willing to do custom orders if there is anything you would like, so just ask!
Find more photos like this on Creative Connections


And finally for this installment: Ostra's Creations Hi and welcome to Ostra's Creations CRAFTfest stall, Ostra's Creations was founded by Mellissa Cowx a self confessed addict to all things creative. Ostra's Creations is focused on providing a high quality service and customer satisfaction. All the Jewellery, Accessories and all things creative at Ostra's Creations have been handmade with love to the highest quality, by using high quality beads and findings to ensure a high quality finish.
Find more photos like this on Creative Connections
That's the first one done - just 12 more to do! www.scentcosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment